- Of course, the biggest play areas are the beautiful Emerald Coast beaches! We are located one mile or just a 5 minute drive from multiple public beach access points.
- 200 yards from Marina Bay Resort is a wonderful park with wide-open grassy knolls, fishing and boating docks, children’s playground, and seasonal festivals.
- The Gulfarium, located on Okaloosa Island, is a marine park featuring dolphin encounters and shows with sharks, rays and dolphins.
- Beautiful Golf Courses abound here as well. For a list of courses in our area visit this link: EmeraldCoastFL.com
- Water sports are a favorite around here and there are plenty of companies available to help you go waterskiing, parasailing, jet skiing, kiteboarding or surfing. You will find a list of them here: EmeraldCoastFL.com
- Santa Rosa Mall is a 5 minute drive featuring many of today’s best brands.
- Fort Walton Beach Skating Rink is a 10 minute drive
- Eglin Air Force Base, America’s largest AFB, is a 10 minute drive and they offer a museum showcasing many airplanes including the famous XR-71
- Santa Rosa and Sun Plaza Theater showcase the latest movies. Sun Plaza offers stadium style seating.
- For more ideas of things to do while you are here, visit Things To Do on the Emerald Coast.
- Sealand is a local favorite and is across the street from Marina Bay Resort. Steaks, Seafood, Pasta and scrumptious deserts offered daily.
- Magnolia Grill is a 3 minute walk and they offer it all; Cajun, pasta, seafood and feel-good home cooking dishes.
- Mulhollow’s Bistro offers a more intimate dinner atmosphere with modern urban dishes. Less than a 3 minute walk.
- Fusion Bistro is a 3-minute drive and offers great Asian, Latino and American dishes all for about $8, including your drink. A local favorite.
- Publix is a 2 minute drive
- Wal-Mart is a 7 minute drive
- Winn-Dixie is a 4 minute drive