- 200 yards from Marina Bay Resort is a wonderful park with wide-open grassy knolls, fishing and boating docks, children’s playground, and seasonal festivals.
- Santa Rosa Mall is a 5 minute drive featuring many of today’s best brands
- Fort Walton Beach Skating Rink is a 10 minute drive
- Eglin Air Force Base, America’s largest AFB, is a 10 minute drive and they offer a museum showcasing many airplanes including the famous XR-71
- Santa Rosa and Sun Plaza Tsheater showcase the latest movies. Sun Plaza offers stadium style seating.
- Sealand is a local favorite and is across the street from Marina Bay Resort. Steaks, Seafood, Pasta and scrumptious deserts offered daily.
- Magnolia Grill is a 3 minute walk and they offer it all; Cajun, pasta, seafood and feel-good home cooking dishes.
- Mulhollow’s Bistro offers a more intimate dinner atmosphere with modern urban dishes. Less than a 3 minute walk.
- Fusion Bistro is a 3-minute drive and offers great Asian, Latino and American dishes all for about $8, including your drink. A local favorite.
- Publix is 2 minute drive
- Wal-Mart is a 7 minute drive
- Winn-Dixie is a 4 minute drive